Friday, July 12, 2013

Great Garage Doors

Color cues, graceful curves, modern flair. No, I'm not talking about our hair ladies. I'm referring to the hottest new garage door styles. Let's face it, homes these days are steering away from traditional and more towards self expression. It only seems fair for your homes largest visible space to stand out . . . in a good way. I myself am favorable to the barn style garage door look. 


Check out the list of 30 inspiring garage doors by clicking on the link below and find your favorite.
http://www.bhg.com/home-improvement/garage/ideas-inspiration/garage-door-styles/#page=1

Will it be a carriage house style?

Carriage House

Fancy foliage?

Fancy Foliage

A clever faux?

A Clever Faux

Decide your favorite and then contact me to find the perfect home for your new garage door ideas.


Victoria Gregory
JC Harper Realty
victoriasellsrealestate@gmail.com
(905) 568-2008

No comments:

Post a Comment